What do I do with my green grass clippings?

You are welcome to bring your green grass clippings, leaves, and brush to the City's Compost Facility. When available there are wood chips and compost available to residents at no charge at the compost site. You can access the Compost Facility 7 days a week from dawn to dusk by acquiring an access card free of charge at City Hall. One card allowed per household with a $5.00 fee for a replacement. The Compost Facility is monitored by the Public Works Department staff and the Police.

For questions about lawn care or the compost facility please contact the

Public Works Department.

Show All Answers

1. What are the watering regulations for the City of Becker?
2. I just built a new home. Do I have to sod my yard?
3. Do I need a permit to put in retaining wall or to plant trees?
4. What do I do with my green grass clippings?
5. Can I install a sand-point well on my city property?
6. Are property owners or occupants required to clear the sidewalk of snow and ice?